To our valued stockholders and friends,
High Plains Farm Credit is committed to serving our stockholders and the rural communities we serve. We remain open for business so we may continue to meet your financial needs during these unprecedented times.
In our efforts to continue to be responsible rural community members, additional steps and safety protocols are being initiated to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health and well-being of our stockholders and employees. This includes making better use of technology and having some of our employees work from home. Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, all of our lobbies will be temporarily closed to walk-in traffic and our loan officers will not be visiting our outpost offices. We will continue to serve stockholders through multiple channels.
Temporary Closure of High Plains Farm Credit Lobbies & Outpost Offices Until Further Notice
- First and foremost, we continue to have ready access to financial markets and will continue to meet your daily financial needs.
- High Plains remains committed to serving and supporting you and will meet with stockholders by appointment. We are following Kansas Department of Health and Environment guidelines by utilizing a simple questionnaire to insure all parties have avoided areas of high risk or have not experienced symptoms prior to these appointments.
Online Resources and Telephone Support
- Your local branch office is still open and we are there to answer the phone and help customers with questions, accounts, transactions and other business.
- Customers may reach us by calling their local branch office, loan officer or by using our toll-free number at 800.369.9625.
- Our new Online Banking system offers 24/7 online access to your accounts and is also available for funds transfers and many other functions. We have received extremely positive feedback from customers on the new Online Banking System, so I encourage you to check it out! You can easily enroll by clicking on Online Banking Enrollment on the HighPlainsFarmCredit.com home page.
- The High Plains Farm Credit Mobile app also offers 24/7 online access to all the functions in the Online Banking System. Stockholders who are enrolled in Online Banking can download the app via the App Store for either Apple or Android devices.
- If you need assistance logging into or using Online Banking or the mobile app, any member or our team is happy to help you. Please call 800.369.9625 for assistance.
I personally want to thank all of our stockholders, Board members and employees for your understanding as we work together to protect the health of our rural communities.
President and Chief Executive Officer