Come grow with us! We are currently hiring for multiple positions within our association. View the respective job descriptions and how to apply below.
More than a career... a Way of life
Welcome to the Plains
Why High Plains Farm Credit?
At High Plains Farm Credit, we work with a diverse group of people with a wide range of experiences and capabilities. Our vision is to be the preferred source of agricultural financing. Our team works together to achieve our vision so we can secure a strong future for rural communities and Kansas agriculture.
If you’ve grown up with farmers and ranchers, and have been exposed to agricultural values and lifestyle, it’s not an easy experience to leave behind.
While many of the positions for which we recruit understandably prefer candidates with an agricultural background, it also takes individuals with specialized talents in other areas to make the credit process work effectively. We have a wide range of career opportunities including:
- Loan Officer – develop relationships & helps our producers feed the world
- Credit Analyst – work with producers & loan officers to finance agriculture
- Appraiser – attain a state certification to value ag real estate & other assets
- Crop Insurance – offers essential risk management tools to our producers
- Credit Support Specialist – provides front-line customer service, loan documents & transaction processing
- Accountant – handles daily electronic transactions, financial statement preparation & budget monitoring
- Technology – maintains our computer systems to make processes simple & secure for our customers
- Summer Intern – paid positions to obtain valuable career experiences
Get To Know Us
High Plains offers a collaborative, creative and friendly work environment and appreciates everything you have to give. There is no better place to work!
“A life in agriculture comes with much success, and no shortage of difficulties.”
What benefits does farm credit offer?
We want to attract, develop, retain and promote the best and most qualified employees. We understand that we have to offer more than just a paycheck. High Plains works with Farm Credit Foundations to offer competitive compensation plans and exceptional Employee Benefits including a 401(k) package; health, dental and vision insurance; paid time off and 10 paid holidays; tuition assistance; and a $500 employee referral bonus.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
We offer employees discretionary time off rather than a traditional leave program (sick time and vacation). Our PTO program empowers employees to make their own decisions regarding time away from work. Entry level positions start with 4-6 weeks of PTO and it only grows from there!
Tuition Assistance & Training
Employees pursuing additional education and training can be reimbursed for up to $5,000 of classes per calendar year. We also help you advance your skills and career by investing in internal and external training programs.
- Employee Appreciation Activities
- Wellness Benefits
- Bonus Program
- Service Award Program
- Leave Donation Program
- Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave
- Logo Wear Program
- Casual Business Dress
- Jeans on Fridays