At High Plains Farm Credit, we work with a diverse group of people with a wide range of experiences and capabilities. Our vision is to be the preferred source of agricultural financing. Our team works together to achieve our vision so we can secure a strong future for rural communities and Kansas agriculture.
If you’ve grown up with farmers and ranchers, and have been exposed to agricultural values and lifestyle, it’s not an easy experience to leave behind.
While many of the positions for which we recruit understandably prefer candidates with an agricultural background, it also takes individuals with specialized talents in other areas to make the credit process work effectively. We have a wide range of career opportunities including:
- Loan Officer – develop relationships & helps our producers feed the world
- Credit Analyst – work with producers & loan officers to finance agriculture
- Appraiser – attain a state certification to value ag real estate & other assets
- Crop Insurance – offers essential risk management tools to our producers
- Credit Support Specialist – provides front-line customer service, loan documents & transaction processing
- Accountant – handles daily electronic transactions, financial statement preparation & budget monitoring
- Technology – maintains our computer systems to make processes simple & secure for our customers
- Summer Intern – paid positions to obtain valuable career experiences